Autel MaxiSYS Ultra EV
The MaxiSys Ultra EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas, and diesel vehicles. The Ultra EV provides a comprehensive analysis of electric and hybrid vehicles with expanded topology mapping and battery pack analysis that can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers. The Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing. The 12.9-inch Ultra EV touchscreen tablet comes equipped with the MaxiFlash VCMI (5-in-1) measurement device, Bluetooth-enabled vehicle communication interface and J2534 pass-thru programming device, and a dedicated EVDiag box.
- Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
- Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system including ability to read and erase codes and view live data
- Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
- State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
- Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or analyze the pack directly with included specialty cables and jumpers; the Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing.
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory
12.9 inch TFT-LCD with 2732 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO)
Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
|Power and Battery||
18000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
2.18kg (4.81 lb.)
366.5 mm (14.43") x 280.9 mm (11.06") x 34 mm (1.34")
DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.