Heavy Duty Air Impact Wrench
- Shock resistant housing with plastic protector helps protect tool and prevent scuffing.
- Ergonomic design is 10% lighter than competitors without compromising on perfromance.
- 9″ (23cm) rod can be used for automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- Air line does not neet to be removed for lubrication.
- 45° air intake for better equipment handling.
Working Torque (Nm) : 3000 Nm
Idle Rotation Speed : 8.500 RPM
Size : 1 in
Weight (kg) : 16.8 kg
Air Consumption : 15
Free Speed (rpm) : 8.5 r/min
Maximum Torque Range (Nm) : 4000 Nm
SAE/Metric/Torx : SAE
Working Pressure (PSI) : 110 PSI, 8 kgf/cm2
Material : Plastic & Steel
Fastener Size : 1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.