R1234YF Refrigerant Identifier
Integrated refrigerant identifier replacement parts:
- 16913 filter
- 16916 oxygen sensor
- 16106 sample hose assembly
The AC1234-6 was the first commercially available machine to fully meet the SAE’s requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems that use the new R1234YF refrigerant. The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
- Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete.
- 98.5% recovery efficiency
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
- Charge accuracy within +/- ½ oz.
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
- Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
- 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
- On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.